Auction, sales and business conditions!
1. As a participant in one of our auctions, you automatically accept the following terms and conditions of sale.
2. Only if you accept the terms and conditions of sale and register with Uniports.net, you can participate in our auctions as a bidder.
3. Any objects are auctioned in the condition they are in at the time of the auction, any complaints are excluded. The auctioneer does not give any warranty for any defects or consequential damages. All information such as technical data, year of construction, dimensions or weight are non-binding.
4. Bids can only be placed if these terms and conditions of sale are accepted in their entirety.
3. At the end of the auction, the highest bidder will be awarded the contract.
4. The auctions declared in the auction are usually gross auctions, only the shipping costs are added!
5. After the end of the auction, the claim must be made by bank transfer using specified payment facilities. If this should not take place after repeated request,the auctioneer reserves himself the right of the renewed auction of the respective articles, however the bidder remains personally liable for the short proceeds. However, he has no claim to possible additional proceeds.
6. Only after full payment of the purchase price, the ownership of the items passes to the buyer.
7. The purchase of the auctioned items cannot be cancelled after the end of the auction.
8. The buyer declares to know the real value of the items purchased by him.
9. Those bidders who bid on behalf of others are liable on their own behalf.
10. All data provided will be stored and used exclusively by the auctioneer for information on future auctions. Verbal agreements are not valid.
11. The auctioneer reserves the right to end an auction prematurely or to extend it. The auctioneer assumes no liability in the event of technical malfunctions.
12. Revocation is not possible, all bids submitted are binding.
13. In case of knockdown or overbidding of the highest bid, the bidder will receive a message by e-mail.
14. If a bidder is blocked by the auctioneer, he is forbidden to re-register or to create or use another bidder account.
15. Should any of the above points become invalid in whole or in part, the remaining terms and conditions will not be affected.
16. At any time the auctioneer can change the auction conditions without giving reasons. Such amendments shall become effective only after publication.
17. The bidder acknowledges that the FAGG is not applicable to all auctions of the auctioneer.